Thursday, September 4, 2008

fenugreek, my savior


oh, fenugreek, where are you?  i have misplaced my fenugreek this past week and it has been hell trying to keep up with my son's growing demands on my milk supply.  i thought they slacked off a bit at this age....?  he has also started this wake-up-several-times-in-mid-night thing.  he used to sleep through the night!  what is going on!!!!  the only thing i have been able to figure out is that he may be waking due to a developmental milestone soon being reached.  my sleeping habits are really suffering right now.  such a bleary eyed mama...finally found my fenugreek in an old purse tonight!  yes, there will be milk tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Kelli Harris Photography said...

Fenugreek is some rather amazing stuff... I used it when I was breastfeeding.