Monday, November 24, 2008

baby got a new hat



this crafty mama used one of the patterns from the Crafty Mama book by Abby Pecoriello.  took me about an hour and i think he loves it!  he wore it throughout the entire Publix store on our saturday shopping trip. too cute.  check out the book.  i got it for my birthday back in september along with my Bend the Rules Sewing book by Amy Karol, who also types the Angry Chicken blog. both books are fantastic!  especially if you have little ones or have lots of friends who have little ones.  watch out, this driver is wild!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura

Anonymous said...

the hat looka great and your son is soooo cute! i hope you like the book! have a great thanksgiving!
abby (pecoriello...the crafty mama!)

Shannon Duffy said...

Hey, love it! looks snuggly-rific. Guess what you have been tagged by me, check my blog for details!