Monday, February 9, 2009

tagged!


so, i've been tagged.  i am supposed to go to my 4th folder of photos and my 4th photo in that folder to show off.  of course, it is of my darling adrian at his 6 month pictures i took in the front yard.  i have been meaning to take 1 year photos and he has carried a mark on his face of one sort or another.  so, i have not photographed him in this way - black and white portrait style yet.  this was the perfect weekend, tho.  as the weather turned unusually warm and sunny.  a perfect 70 degrees.  we had a yard sale and a picnic this weekend.  adrian started to eat a stick on the ground and i tried to pull the stick away, but only succeeded in scratching his face with my fingernail.  so, alas, it will be another week before i can get those sweet milestone shots. 

i am tagging new people to carry on the game of tag...

littleleaps.wordpress.com
blessedbeyondbeliefx3.blogspot.com

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

What a beautiful picture! I was tagged a few weeks ago with this fun one so to keep from posting the same picture again, I'll pass until the next tagging! :)