Friday, May 22, 2009

my early morning walk to the river with adrian vega was a discovery trip.  he wanted to pick up everything.  a nail.  an antpile.  aggghh!  a piece of asphalt that he hugged to his chest for the last half of the walk - back up the hill.  all treasures from the look on his bright shining face.  then, home again.  pop in to see papa still in bed.  (he walked home from the bluegrass show through the woods just before sunrise, so he is tired!)

headed to petals from the past today with my mama and baby.  my mom has never been there and she is in for a real treat.  what a magical place.  i will of course check on the blueberries to see what color they are now.  will steal some new shots with my little camera.  looking forward to my new one - still in shipment.  darn backorder.  they should check to see if they have enough in stock, before they offer a mad discount.  


No comments: