Sunday, May 3, 2009

blunders


since adrian has been walking, he is now mastering turning around, bending over to pick things up, and such.  today, my best friend from high school had a baby shower.  i went with my other best friend from high school and adrian.  he was hilarious.  we had quite the fiasco in the bathroom when mommy discovered there was no water coming out of the faucet other than a trickle after i soaped up.  so it took me about 2 minutes to rinse my hands.  meanwhile, adrian begins to play in the toilet.  ahhh, joy.  and before i can get a wipe out once we are outside the bathroom, he is sticking his hands in my friend, maggie's mouth!  wow!  also, he made a major face plant in the front yard in the mud, because it had just stormed.  he is still a little wobbly in grass on a hill.  when i picked him up, i almost peed in my pants from laughing so hard.  he was spitting mud out of his mouth.  these are the good reasons to have kids.  they lighten us up!

No comments: